Top 5 action games on Android
Android is one of the most power and leading mobile operating system in this century. In this platform we have the privilege to use lot of apps and a lot of games. Some of the games are absolutely stunning and they can actually go head to head with some PC games.
1. Dead Trigger
Visually Stunning First Person Zombie Shooter Arcade !!!
* Supports extended effects on Tegra 3 devices *
“The world has collapsed.
In 2012 modern civilization is coming to an end. Global economics have been disrupted, money has lost its value. People have risen against the ignorant politicians who were just lining their pockets – and they didn’t spare any of them.
However, those who really ruled the world were prepared – and escaped. Suddenly billions of people died from a strange virus, while others turned into butcherly beasts with just one thought:
Only a few people on the planet have survived, at least until they run out of ammo… or learn how to stop them…”
Smash hordes of bloodthirsty zombies * Secure vital supplies * Save other survivors * Protect the Safe Haven * Explore the city * and uncover the provoking truth in this intense FPS action game!
¤ Get the best out of your device
– Stunning graphics with advanced lighting and post-process effects
– Full 3D characters and environments with an unprecedented level of detail
– High quality 3D audio and a lively music soundtrack
– Character animations recorded using high-end motion capture
– Intuitive controls
– Spectacular ragdoll effects (Tegra 3 only)
– Water simulation (Tegra 3 only)
¤ Enjoy the zombie slaughter in many different ways: blast ’em out of existence with lethal weapons, blow them up with powerful explosives or chop off their limbs and let them die slowly
– Shoot away their heads, chop off their limbs… kill them with creativity
– Evolving zombie AI will keep you entertained
– Follow the story or enjoy unlimited random missions
¤ Load your gun and save the Earth!
– Equip yourself with splendid high-poly realistic weapons
– Utilise powerful gadgets including a laser amputator, blade chopper, baits, mines, grenades, radar and more
¤ New online service from MADFINGER Games
– Receive free updates with new missions, weapons, gadgets, characters and more
* Known issues:
– TapJoy Offers Wall is not implemented yet
– The game was not tested on Sony Ericsson devices, if you encounter any issues, please report them at email@example.com
Prove your courage and challenge your friends.
Experience heroic multiplayer battles that have never been seen on mobile device before.
Enjoy console quality multiplayer game with awesome graphics on your phone and tablet.
* Experience intense tactical multiplayer combat with up to 12 players connected online.
* Choose from two popular game modes – Deathmatch and Zone Control, various maps and from 10 playable characters
* As a character’s ranking increases, new elements will be unlocked and available during gameplay
* New control elements such as sprint and roll have been implemented into gameplay
* A wide ranging arsenal offers Assault Rifles, Machine guns, Plasma Rifles, Shotguns, Sniper Rifles, Rocket Launcher and many more, all of which are upgradable
* Various items including Medi Kit, Ammo Kit, Flash Grenades, EMP Grenades, Frag Grenades, Sentry Guns and Mines
* Talk to your friends in real time! Enjoy entirely new service – multiplayer voice chat – exclusively developed and provided by Ericsson.
SHADOWGUN: DeadZone is available on devices with at least 512 MB RAM and support Android version 3.0 Honeycomb and higher.
3. N.O.V.A. 3 – Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance
Don’t waste your time & suit up!
Fight for mankind’s survival in the greatest space shooter on mobile devices!
** Note that N.O.V.A. 3 – Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance needs 2GB of free memory to install **
Four months have passed since Kal ruined the Volterites’ plans by sabotaging their war factories, and stopping the extraction of the Judger Artifacts. However, following the assassination of President Folsom, the government surrendered the colonies to the Volterite Protectorate in order to prevent civil war.
Kal Wardin has been laying low since Folsom’s death, but now he has received a desperate plea from Yelena to come to Earth. Once again, the hero must rise to save mankind!
• An epic storyline: Humanity finally returns to Earth after years of exile! Fight in 10 immersive levels across the galaxy, from a war-torn Earth to a frozen Volterite city.
• Multiple weapons and powers: Run, shoot, drive vehicles, and pilot a mech to defeat hordes of enemies.
• Join 12-player battles in 6 multiplayer modes (Capture the Point, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, etc.) on 6 different maps.
• For the first time, multiple allies can jump inside the same vehicle and spread destruction on the battlefield.
• Discover the new FPS benchmark for graphics and gameplay (real-time shadow & lights, particle system, ragdoll physics, etc.)
For fans of the N.O.V.A. series, first-person shooters and action games on Android.
4. Dead Space
The sci-fi horror masterpiece DEAD SPACE has arrived on Android!
This stunning vision of the Dead Space franchise is truly a landmark in mobile gaming. Featuring hardcore gameplay and a rich audio experience, immerse yourself in bloodcurdling events that unleash the Necromorph horde. Once you’ve played, this sci-fi horror masterpiece will truly change the way you think about Android games.
A CHARGED SENSORY EXPERIENCE
Survive one of the most gripping, bone-chilling experiences on mobile. Cutting-edge visuals – rich in effects and atmospheric lighting – reproduce the cinematic horror of the console game. Featuring a fully voice-acted stereo soundtrack, plus a movie-quality score and sound effects, find yourself fully immersed in the dread of Dead Space.
SHOCKINGLY EASY TO CONTROL
Intuitive controls focus you on the action. The on-screen HUD is seamlessly integrated into the game. Navigate 6 varied environments and battle Necromorphs with simple swipe and tap controls.
FEATURING 2 EXCLUSIVE WEAPONS & CLASSIC MODULES
Access the new Plasma Saw and Core Extractor, plus 3 more weapons from the Dead Space universe. Also utilize Kinesis and Stasis Modules well-known to players of the console game – and get on with the business of strategic dismemberment.
Dare to step into DEAD SPACE? Get this critically-acclaimed horror experience on Android NOW!!
5. Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour
The #1 Action FPS game is back on smartphone with a new chapter to push the boundaries of mobile gaming even further. In the wake of nuclear warfare, the only chance to avoid global devastation is in the hands of the few elite soldiers who must track down and rescue the world’s leaders from a frighteningly familiar terrorist group.
DIVE INTO THE MOST MEMORABLE ACTION SHOOTER EVER
☢ Feel the story’s dramatic intensity and see both sides of the story by also playing the villain, Edward Page.
☢ Dominate the battlefield with a new tactical movement system!
☢ Wage war all over the world from Antarctica to Barcelona!
EXPERIENCE CONSOLE QUALITY GRAPHICS AND SOUND
☢ Feel the chaos of the battlefield with console-like graphics, lifelike animations and dynamic objects.
☢ The first Gameloft title powered by the Havok Engine for amazing ragdoll effects and the most realistic feeling vehicles ever.
☢ Improved sound & voice acting performed by a renowned studio in the movie industry.
ENJOY A FULLY REDESIGNED MULTIPLAYER MODE
☢ Forge your own gameplay profile online with an improved loadout system & over 20,000 weapon arrangements!
☢ A new specialization system with redesigned skills.
☢ Lead your character to the top of the online leaderboards with a new ranking system!